There are multiple ways to work with Performance Therapy Institute…
Who benefits from what service?
All new patients require an initial evaluation. This is when the diagnosis process occurs and the plan of treatment is developed and communicated clearly.
You will know exactly what your first steps of action are on Day 1.
- Exercise instruction and possible hands-on therapy
- Personalized program emailed to you
- 1 hour 1-on-1 sessions
Good for athletes or individuals who:
- Are looking to improve their ability to complete 1 or 2 activities without pain.
- Such as only having pain with a squat or bench press
- Or only having pain with prolonged sitting
- Recent onset of pain
- Have typically responded well to exercise and/-or hands-on therapy for pain alleviation in the past